If you’re looking to promote your music as a musician, DJ or hosting an event then electronic dance music promotion is going to be a necessity. Music promotion can become a costly business, especially if you’re looking to get noticed outside of the music world. This post is going to provide you with some basic info on how to go ahead and implementing your electronic dance music promotion plans to take the electronic music industry by storm.
It seems like every week there’s another new popular DJ in town. Every one of them is promising to be the next big thing and everyone wants to know who they are. Now more than ever it’s essential to have your name out there and make a name for yourself within the electronic dance music promotion niche. Here are some effective ways you can take your name and your dj’s name out to maximum exposure:
– Host an event. An event could be a club or even just a gathering of your closest djs and other like minded electronic dance music promotion enthusiasts. An evening at the club or a jam-packed packed house filled with everyone’s favorite djs can generate a lot of interest within the electronic music scene. A venue such as this allows for more exposure for your website and music content. Plus you can make some serious easy money.
-hire a DJ. Now this might be slightly more expensive than the aforementioned methods, but it definitely has the potential to make a world of difference in your promotion efforts. There are many top DJs out there right now that may just be perfect for your purposes. But be careful as not all DJs offer the same quality service. There are a lot of things that you can do to verify the quality of service your chosen DJ provides, but I’m sure you’ll find that some of these tips will come in quite handy.
– Partner up with a top electronic dance music promotion services company. Some companies will exclusively promote your djs’ tracks while others will promote them alongside other top electronic music artists. I recommend you do a little research on the companies you’re considering because the reputation of the company and the quality of their service vary from one DJ to another. I’ve had great experiences with two different online dance music promotion companies. One sends me promotional content on a regular basis and the other sends me new djs to feature on my site.
– Create a website. One of the best ways to get your dj’s and keep them top of mind for your fans is to create a website for them. The better you promote your djs online the greater your chance of getting them heard. The more exposure your dj’s get the better. Make sure you’re using keywords relevant to your industry so you’ll be seen by potential customers.
– Promote your online promotions. The more exposure your electronic artist gets the better they will appear. For example if you have a high profile artist or DJ that doesn’t have a website I would strongly recommend building one. The more exposure you can give your online talent the better.
– Expand your marketing efforts. I would highly recommend taking your electronic dance marketing campaign online. This way you can reach thousands of people throughout the world. This also gives you the opportunity to build relationships with industry leaders that can help you grow your career.
– Do your research. When you’re looking for djs don’t just go by price. You want to find djs that are reputable, offer quality music and are affordable to all artists regardless of genre.
– Promote your online promotions. Digital Music Promotion has never been easier. You can use websites such as Zazzle to promote your digital singles and albums. You can also use forums, social media sites and email campaigns to make sure you’re sending your dj’s to the right people.
Marketing can be a very rewarding and exciting aspect of being an artist. Electronic dance music marketing allows you to reach millions of people worldwide. You can take your music to the next level with proper promotion and exposure. Above all you need to make sure you’re marketing your music to the right audience. If you are able to do this then you can be assured that you will have many loyal fans.