The 34th yearly Winter Music Conference – set to occur at The Faena in Miami Beach from March 25 through 28 – has reported its first keynote speakers, select programming and extra organizations for its 2019 version.
For more than three decades, the electronic music industry was set up and coaxed every year to Miami in March for Winter Music Conference for a variety of programming. WMC developed a dynamic culture around electronic music, enabling Ultra Music Festival to prosper. In later years, be that as it may, WMC’s essence dwindled. In the wake of being bought by Ultra Worldwide in March of 2018, the meeting’s up and coming revive will inhale new life into the appreciated assembling that has existed since 1985.
The keynote speakers during the current year’s occasion incorporate notable Dutch DJ Armin van Buuren who will lead an introduction titled “A State Of Trance” about the movement of one of move music’s most dearest classifications. Dr. Douglas Rushkoff will convey a keynote introduction revolved around his acclaimed ‘Group Human’ digital recording which plans to enhance human association.
Acclaimed creator Irvine Welsh will collaborate with corrosive house legend DJ Pierre for a discourse on “the development and effect of corrosive house on worldwide music and culture” and Platinum-moving DJ-maker Sam Feldt will give an introduction on green generosity. To wrap things up, Laidback Luke will venture up to the platform to have WMC’s “The Power of Creative DJing” primary stage introduction.
WMC participants will be blessed to receive an end night mixed drink party at The Faena Hotel to praise the 10-year commemoration of the afro house engrave Nulu Music with exhibitions by Anané, Christian Mantini and exceptional visitor Louie Vega.
This year, WMC will be introduced in two particular parts: a progressively restrictive, by welcome or application just “Industry” fragment focused towards industry experts and an extra open-to people in general “Access” portion implied for inquisitive music shoppers hoping to become familiar with the music business parts of the business.
WMC // Access Panels:
- Breaking In: How To Get Your Start In The Electronic Music Industry
- Signing With The Future: How Labels Utilize New Technologies For Sustained Growth
- Surviving Indie: Innovation and Brand Building As An Independent Label
- Spinnin’ Records Panel w/ special surprise guests
- Daily artist panels including Bass, House, Techno, Drum & Bass genres
- Digital Collision: The Convergence of Esports, Gaming And Electronic Music Culture
- The Bleeding Edge: Shaping The Next Wave Of Electronic Music Culture
WMC // Industry Badge (upgrade) Exclusive Panels:
- The Death of The Newsfeed: Using FB Messenger To Effectively Reach Your Followers
- The Data Solution: Viberate Presents Current Market Trends And Analytics Strategy
- Music Placement – How To Get Your Music Synced With Brands, Films, TV, and Advertising
- Brands x Artists x Culture: How To Create An Authentic Music Strategy
- AFEM Presents – Get Played Get Paid: How the rise of Music Recognition Technology at DJ Events could put money in your pocket
- Practically Green: Environmental Solutions for the Music Industry
- Presentation by Grammy.com/Recording Academy/MusiCares with a very special guest