2018 is coming to an end and why not end it at Lights All Night, one of the country’s longest-running end-of-year parties. We are excited to reveal the final details leading up to the end of 2018. Do not miss this year-end celebration, which is returning to Dallas Market Hall in Dallas, Texas, on December 28 and 29 of New Year’s Eve weekend. Tickets to LAN 2018 are on sale now.
Beginning in 2010, LAN has sought to bring attendees a festival experience unlike any other. Featuring a highly curated selection of the world’s most sought-after electronic, dance, and hip-hop music acts. Performances that are sure to induce FOMO along with larger-than-life production for a truly memorable event to celebrate the end of every year. In total, more than 40 music acts from across Texas and around the globe are set to perform at this year’s ninth annual event. Featuring two main stages Supernova, Intergalactic, and three new additional stages Planet Prime, Disco Galaxy, and Space Station.
Food Vendors and Merchants
LAN will once again offer ticket buyers a variety of food vendors. Bringing cuisine from Dallas and across Texas – several of which are exclusive to the Sweet Tooth Hotel Lounge and on-site activation. The 2018 food vendor lineup, featuring everything from tacos to pizza and traditional fair foods is listed below:
- Boardwalk Bites: Family-owned-and-operated food trailer serving foot-long corn dogs, funnel cakes, fresh squeezed lemonade and more
- El Guajillo: Serving traditional Mexican street food from Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico
- Muiishi Makirritos: Japanese fusion food truck serving unique Makirritos, fries, quesadillas, and more
- Manna International Street Food: Ugandan and international street food trailer serving samosas and snacks. Vegan options available
- Rock’N Rick’s: Gourmet Cajun/American-fusion food truck bringing you “great times and fabulous tasting foods!”
- Shawarma Point: New York-style Mediterranean cuisine served deep in the heart of Texas
- The Melt On Wheels: Gourmet grilled cheeses and melts
- Union Coffee: Union delivers outstanding coffee and egg sandwiches with a cause – “better coffee for a better Dallas” – with 10% of all of their sales going to a local nonprofit organization
- Yummy Pizza: New York style pizza, stuffers, gyros, and wings.
Vendors at the Sweet Toth Hotel Lounge
- Totally Nutz: Serving freshly roasted cinnamon glazed pecans, cashews, and almonds
- Berry Bum Creamery: Try some of our famous ice cream made with fresh local ingredients. Taste the quality and deliciousness in every spoon
- Freddy’s Grill: Coming to Lights All Night with fresh mango, watermelon, strawberry, and cucumber juices
- Mermaid Magic: Every mermaid needs a little extra sparkle! Our scales and biodegradable glitter add that extra touch, so you sparkle on land and underwater
This year’s event will once again return to Dallas Market Hall, located just minutes from downtown Dallas. After a successful and well-received update to the festival layout last year, the event site in Dallas Market Hall will expand once again to now feature five stages total. This will include the return of the fan-favorite silent disco. Other upgrades also include a brand new massive outdoor area that houses two stages, along with fire pits, water stations, and more public restrooms than ever before.
LAN looks to take this year’s on-site art experience to new heights as it expands upon previous experiential offerings to now feature more installations and entertainers on-site than ever before. All of which will look to enhance the overall experience of festival-goers of all ages. This year’s experiential and visual art offerings on-site include the following:
- Dreamhack Gaming Lounge: The world’s largest esports and computer gaming festivals will soon host a 50-person free play zone featuring an extensive variety of today’s top video games. Both GA and VIP festival attendees are encouraged to participate in the FREE activation, which will be open throughout festival hours and will be housed in a dedicated second-floor lounge providing an expansive 180-degree view of the Supernova main stage.
- Sweet Tooth Hotel Lounge: Dallas’ own Sweet Tooth Hotel team is curating a special “Sweet Tooth Hotel Lounge” which will include a dedicated on-site lounge for GA and VIP attendees featuring a curated selection of eye-popping immersive and visual art exhibits, offering guests access to one of the most innovative art experiences in the country prior to the 2019 opening of their new permanent art space in nearby Victory Park.
- “Light Leaks”: Originally created in 2013 by artists Kyle McDonald and Jonas Jongejan, “Light Leaks” is a scattered array of 50+ disco-style mirror balls reflecting light from three different projectors, casting patterns that fill the attendee’s peripheral vision and creating a curious space that alternates between a meditative state, and an uneasy imbalance.
- “Fallen Stars”: Created last year in New Orleans by Rave PMG, “Fallen Stars” is an installation consisting of independent metal stars overlayed on top of one another which collectively create a larger, unified star illuminated with various LED lighting.
- “Kinetic Balls”: Created by John Stephens and Hyacinth Belcher, fans are encouraged to sit (or dance) under an array of moving lights synched together through with a multitude variations in color and movement.
- Lady L Productions: Based in Texas, this team of specialty performance artists and dancers will be treating festival attendees to live visual entertainment, including aerial silk dances from performers suspended high in the air above the main stage crowds; stilt walkers costumed as robots; bubble roller dancers armed with neon bubble-dispensing guns; fire breathers; LED aerialists and more.
Partners and Sponsors
The festival team would like to personally thank all of the 2018 partners who are helping to make this year’s event possible, including Monster Energy Drink, Mike’s Harder Lemonade; LYFT; Bud Light, Fireball Whisky; Tito’s Handmade Vodka; Bacardi Rum; GLOFX; Pepsi; Vixen Vapors; 99 Brand; Cayman Jack; White Claw Hard Seltzer; Babe Wines; Don Julio and Crown Royal. Additional on-site activation information from several of this year’s official partners is included below:
- LYFT: As the official rideshare partner of Lights All Night, LYFT will be offering both new and existing users 35% off of their ride to/from the festival by using the code “LAN2018” or by visiting lyft.com/i/LAN2018. Patrons should make sure to use this code only during festival dates – December 28 and 29. There will also be a dedicated pick-up and drop-off area along Market Center Boulevard, which will include free wifi, charging stations, heating lamps, and snacks for passengers while they wait for their ride at the end of the night on both Friday and Saturday.
- Monster Energy Drink: Monster proudly presents the on-site VIP Lounge. Fans can also receive a complimentary $20 off the purchase price of a two-day VIP ticket by using the code “Monster” while supplies last.
- Vixen Vapors: Vixen Vapors will feature an on-site boutique shop and luxury sampling bar allowing partygoers to taste everything they have to offer.
- Bud Light: Will be on hand serving up ice cold beer that is “Brewed Deep in the Heart of Texas”
- GloFX: GloFX is excited to return to LAN for the third consecutive year offering attendees all the essential Rave Glasses and LED Gear needed to enhance their experience and become part of the show.
- Mike’s HARDER Lemonade: Swing by their on-site lounge for a sample of their tasty flavors, along with a fortune from Zoltar, and a ride on the disco shark!
- 99 Brand: 99 Brand is the life of the party, so fans 21+ are encouraged to stop by the colorful on-site tent for free tastings and giveaways.
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Barcadi Rum, Don Julio and Crown Royal: No one will go thirsty at LAN thanks to these partners, all of whom will be serving up some amazing specialty cocktails this year for attendees 21+.
Lights All Night would also like to thank the VisitDallas and Dallas Tourism Public Improvement District (DTPID) teams for supporting the 2018 event. For more information on the DTPID program, please visit here.
Additionally, the official charity partner for the 2018 event is DFW Rescue Me – a foster-based pet rescue nonprofit based in the Dallas area. For which LAN will be donating a portion of proceeds from the 2018 event to support the local nonprofit. DFW Rescue Me is also currently facilitating a pet adoption pop-up event at the Galleria Dallas Mall (located on the first floor outside Banana Republic) this holiday season until January 1. Any fan who stops by the pop-up adoption center will automatically be entered for a chance to win 2 GA tickets to LAN 2018. Although, those who also adopt a pet on-site at the adoption holiday pop-up will be entered for a chance to win 2 VIP tickets to this year’s event. Festival attendees will also have a chance to win 2 VIP upgrades on Saturday of the event by donating winter supplies for animals in need (including dog blankets, sanitary wipes, potty pads, and cash) in specially marked bins that will be located at the festival’s box office at Dallas Market Hall.
Prepare for the Event
Lights All Night 2018 is taking place at Dallas Market Hall at 2200 Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, Texas 75207.
Festival gates open at 6:00 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday, with the festival Box Office opening two hours prior at 4:00 p.m. each day. Doors will open one hour prior at 5:00 p.m. daily for Pre-Party and VIP ticket-buyers.
Attendees on Day 1 will experience headlining sets from Diplo; Kaskade; and Rezz; with Day 2 performances set to include Tiësto; Excision; and Atlanta’s most beloved trap-rapper Gucci Mane; among others. To view the complete lineup and performance schedule, please visit here.
Lights All Night has implemented even more FREE water stations than ever before. Patrons are encouraged to bring reusable water bottles or camelbacks – just be sure to empty before entry. Factory sealed, non-glass, water bottles are also allowed.
New this year, only single-pocket drawstring backpacks, small purses (under 5”x 10”), and fanny packs will be permitted inside the festival grounds. Camelbaks that are greater than 1.5L will not be allowed.
Tickets are on sale now, including both two-day and single-day GA and VIP tickets. Several Bottle Service Packages for those looking to take their year-end celebrations to the next level will be available as well.
Also available for purchase are two brand new ticket options for festival-goers, both of which are available for sale now on the festival website. Express Entry offers ticket-holders the opportunity to skip the GA line with dedicated and expedited entry. Pre-Party + Express Entry tickets, which, in addition to guaranteeing access to the Express Entry lane throughout the weekend, allows patrons festival entry one hour before doors open to experience an exceptional DJ set each night, including Kaskade (Redux set) and Elaki (House set).
About Lights All Night Presents:
Lights All Night Presents is the promoter/producer of the festival brand Lights All Night. Presenting a combined 20 years of live event experience and produces small and large-scale events. LAN has hosted over 500+ artists and 300,000+ fans at its events since 2010.