Disco Donnie Presents is bringing the party to North Carolina with two upcoming drive-in festivals as part of No Parking on the Dance Floor. The shows are sure to be a great time, with full-blown stage production and some of the top DJs in the industry filling the line-ups.
No Parking on the Dance Floor Details
Both events will be held at Hound’s Drive-In Theater in Kings Mountain, NC. The first show takes place on Thursday, July 2nd and features Lucii and MIZE. The second show is on Thursday, July 16th, with powerhouses NGHTMRE and Sullivan King headlining.
The gates will open at 6pm, with the music starting at 7pm. Unlike some other drive-in concerts that have taken place, you are allowed outside of your vehicle during the show but must stay within your designated parking spot to comply with social distancing guidelines. Other steps taken to help keep all concert-goers safe include face coverings being sold at the merch booth, cones placed 6 feet apart in lines, and bathrooms being cleaned every 15 minutes.
- All cars must be turned off once you are parked. – We recommend all guests wear a face mask when outside the vehicle.
- Each vehicle must have a parking pass and minimum of 2 people in the vehicle. MAX OF 6!
- Everyone must have either a driver ticket or passenger ticket. All tickets will be scanned before entry.
- The event is 18+
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Concessions will be available on site.
- Music will be played through the radio on FM 88.1 using your car radio or self powered speakers.
- Speed limit is 5 mph
- Please do not sit on the top of your vehicle. Bed of your truck or hood of your car is OK.
- Leave the space as you found it. There should definitely be no trash left behind for any reason!
- No RV’s, campers, buses, or box trucks.
- NO uber/lyft drop offs will be allowed. Everyone must arrive in a vehicle with a parking permit and ticket.
- No smoking is allowed outside your vehicle.
- Shoes are required at all times. Shirts must be worn at the concession area.