ULTRA Music Festival announces that Taiwan’s Road to Ultra event is graduating to the full-on two-day festival concept known as ULTRA Taiwan this September 8-9, 2018. Since the previous year’s success of Taiwan’s Road to ULTRA, the brand is honoring the country’s demand for more music with a larger festival concept, ULTRA Taiwan. This will accommodate a rise in attendance projected to approach as many as 25,000 attendees. Watch the official announcement video below.
Ticket holders of Road to Ultra (RTU) Taiwan have the opportunity to swap their passes and qualify for upgrades that coincide with the festival options unique to ULTRA Taiwan. Ticket holders can choose their admission options on the official ULTRA Taiwan website. Read on for a brief outline of the ticketing options below.
- Ticket holders of the of the combo tickets (RTU Taiwan + RESISTANCE Taipei) from earlier this year will automatically upgrade to a two-day Combo ticket (GA, Premium, or VIP) for the festival.
- Ticket holders of an RTU Taiwan or RESISTANCE Taipei ticket will have the opportunity to upgrade their ticket to a two-day Combo ticket (GA, Premium or VIP) for the discount price of NT $999. Upgrades will be at the venue.
- Ticket holders of the RTU Taiwan or RESISTANCE Taipei single-day ticket who do not choose to upgrade will grant them access to the event for the same date.
– RESISTANCE Taipei ticket holders will have event access for September 8
– Road to Ultra Taiwan ticket holders will have event access for September 9
Furthermore, ULTRA Taiwan 2018 tickets are available on the event’s website. The options include GA two-day, GA one-day, Premium, and VIP. Last year’s Road to ULTRA 2017 sold out, which is possible again this year given the rise in demand for ULTRA Music Festival. Act fast and claim your pass to an extraordinary ULTRA experience.
In addition, ULTRA Taiwan 2018 will accommodate a dedicated stage for the RESISTANCE brand. More information regarding the artist lineup will be available in the next few weeks. Until then, fans can stay updated by visiting the ULTRA Taiwan website and on social media.