SHOUSE Are on Their North American Tour
SHOUSE's North American Tour spans from March 3rd in Washington D.C. to April 2nd at the Pal Norte Festival in Monterrey, Mexico.
SHOUSE are an Australian duo who are quickly making their presence known in the world of electronic music. About three months ago, they released a recent single with pop star Jason Derulo titled, “Never Let You Go“. This was the second release that SHOUSE had brought with Jason Derulo himself since their equally collaborative banger from the year before, “Won’t Forget You“. The music world will continue to hear the name SHOUSE as they increasingly enhance their reputation as future electronic music superstars in the near future.
SHOUSE are a duo that people should continue to look out for
In the past year, they have began to enter the mainstream consciousness of electronic music fans worldwide. SHOUSE have built on the success that they have garnered since the release of their first, “Love Tonight“, which attained over 1.5 billion streams on various streaming platforms. As of this writing, SHOUSE is currently on their North American tour and they just finished their first tour stop at Culture in Washington D.C. Their North American tour will last until April 2nd when they perform at the Pal Norte Festival in Monterrey, Mexico.
The North American tour dates of SHOUSE
- 3rd March – Culture, Washington DC
- 4th March – Elsewhere, Brooklyn
- 8th March – The Grand, Boston
- 9th March – It’ll Do, Dallas
- 10th March – Smoke and Mirrors, Chicago
- 11th March – Vinyl, Denver
- 17th March – Parq, San Diego
- 18th March – Sound, Los Angeles
- 19th March – Audio, San Francisco
- 24th March – Sky, Salt Lake City
- 25th March – Snow Lodge, Aspen
- 31st March – Stereo Live, Houston
- 1st April – Sky Yard, Miami
- 2nd April – Pal Norte Festival, Monterrey