The One EDM exclusive guest mix by DMCK, features one hour of techno. As such, his track selections feature several of his own recent productions, and techno classics both old and new. Go on and have a listen to this mix from the playlist, below. Tip: check out the tracklist near the bottom to identify these tracks.
This elegant techno mix has smooth transitions from track to the next. As a result, this track has a steady flow. Also, the high production quality of the tracks, which especially clean, makes it perfect for easy listening at home.
Starting out with some deep techno sounds in “Vision Of You” by DMCK, the gentle vocals and chords inspire relaxing vibes. As the mix progresses, the more beat-centric techno sets in with “Jc2204” by Wex 10. This transitional track keeps the chords going with a more beat-centric techno style.
The further into the mix the further away the sounds go off-the-beaten-path. As such, the underground sounds roll in with the futuristic sounds of Clouds in his unforgettable techno classic, “Chained To A Dead Camel”.
Among the variety of instrumentals in the mix are some vocal-centric tracks that get very intense. The contrast of vocals soloing in the track “Look What Your Love Has Done To Me” versus the instrumental tracks intensifies the experience as listeners wait in anticipation for the big techno beats to barge back into the mix.
HH:MM:SS, “Track Title” – Artist(s)
- 00:00:00, “Vision Of You” (Original Mix) – DMCK
- 00:08:00, “Jc2204” (Original Mix) – Wex 10
- 00:14:15, “The Galvanizer” (Original Mix) – DMCK
- 00:20:00, “Aigha Bas” (Extended Mix) – DMCK
- 00:25:00, “You Got Me” (Slam Track Series REMIX) – Alan Fitzpatrick
- 00:31:32, “Chained To A Dead Camel”- Clouds
- 00:036:15, “Storm” (Original Mix) – Frank Biazzi
- 00:41:02, “Look What Your Love Has Done To Me”- Perc
- 00:46:45, “Bang The Box” (Slam REMIX) – Jack Master
- 00:52:10, “She’s Fine” (Gary Beck REMIX) – DJ Rush