Paul van Dyk’s just released his newest single, “Music Rescues Me“, from his ninth studio album, which has the same name and will be released in October. This brought back together not one, but two collaborators that joined him on his most recent, fan favorite songs. The vocal feature for the single was done by a familiar voice, Plumb. Previously, Paul and Plumb have worked together on three whole PvD albums, ‘EVOLUTION’ and ‘I Don’t Deserve You’. Beloved by fans from both respective quarters the pair stayed in close contact, looking for the right project to resume the partnership on. Thanks to Snow Patrol member and long-time personal friend of Paul’s, Johnny McDaid, who is co-penned by the lyricist behind latter-day van Dyk anthem ‘Home’, the perfect song was born.
“It took a little while, but, in “Music Rescues Me”, I knew we had the right follow-up for Plumb” – says Paul of the song.
North America Tour Dates:
- Atlanta, GA – November 9th – Ravine
- Chicago, IL – November 10th – Sound-Bar
- Denver, CO – November 15th – Beta Nightclub
- Portland, OR – November 16th – 45 East
- San Francisco, CA – November 21st – 1015 Folsom
- San Bernardino, CA – November 23rd – Dreamstate SoCal
- Calgary, AB – November 24th – The Palace
- Vancouver, BC – November 30th – Celebrities Nightclub
- Dallas, TX – December 1st – Stereo Live
- New York, NY – December 7th – Avant Gradner
Click to watch the video below and check it out.
Click below to listen on SoundCloud.